Personalized patient care is what sets Fenix Medical apart. When you visit one of our two South Florida campus locations, in Coral Gables and Hialeah, you can expect to receive world class care. Expert physician specialists and caring medical staff provide you with an exceptional health care experience.
If you’ve ever been a member of a South Florida medical center or HMO, you probably received good medical care and disappointing customer service. Or the opposite: friendly service but disappointing medical care.
Our co-founders, Dr. Julian Arana, Dr. Rolando Iglesias and Eduardo Rubio, created Fenix Medical to address this dilemma. Their vision was a privately-owned traditional medical practice offering world-class medical care with amazing customer service.
That dream came true in April of 2013 with the launch of Fenix Medical. The founders discovered the secret to that elusive intersection between great medical care and great customer service.
Experience the Fenix Difference for yourself. Now during Open Enrollment, call us to set up an appointment to visit our Coral Gables or Hialeah locations for a free check-up with Dr. Arana, Dr. Iglesias or Dr. Serradet.
Here are the benefits that differentiate Fenix Medical from all the other South Florida medical practices, clinics, HMOs or urgent care centers:
- Personal Attention: At Fenix Medical, you’ll never feel like a number, or like just another a patient who waits for hours in a massive lobby or waiting room to meet with your doctor. You’ll feel like a family member. Dr. Arana, Dr. Iglesias and Dr. Serradet will take extra time to get to know you. They understand that helping a patient isn’t just about reading a chart, ordering exams and prescribing drugs. It’s important for doctors to get to know their patients on a personal level, like a friend or family member. What are you experiencing in your life at this time beyond your health? How are your feeling emotionally? Mentally? This is an important part of a physically healthy life.
- A Family Atmosphere: At Fenix Medical, our doctors and staff will treat you like a member of their own family. We carefully hire our staff to make sure they are not just experienced in the medical field, but also nurturing and friendly. Our staff is fully bilingual (English and Spanish), and most are of Hispanic origin, so we share your language and cultural values. Our co-founders place a maximum priority on creating a family-style environment among our staff…which then carries over to our patients.
- 24/7 Service: If you’ve ever been part of a different medical center, you may have experienced the need to call your doctor during off-hours with a question or concern. You probably experienced an answering service, either a recording or someone who doesn’t even work directly for the doctor — or who doesn’t even speak your language. At Fenix Medical, one of our full-time expert bilingual staff members will answer your call, no matter what time it is.
- Two Convenient Locations: No matter where you live in Miami-Dade county, you’ll have a Fenix Medical location relatively close: either our Coral Gables or Hialeah branch. If you don’t drive, one of our transportation specialists can pick you up and drive you to your neaerest Fenix Medical location or specialist.
- High Patient Retention Rate: Since the launch of Fenix Medical, our co-founders began to notice something curious: the patients who joined Fenix Medical, stayed with Fenix Medical — for years. Our patient retention rate is in the high 90% range. This is a rare feat in South Florida. Our co-founders know this because they all worked for other centers before founding Fenix Medical.
Need proof of the Fenix Medical difference? Just listen to what our patients have to say. Click on the various Patient Testimonial videos to the right. Then, call us today for a free exam.